17 June 2012

Before Photos and DigiFit Update

Well folks, here we go: the dreaded before photos.
I'm not going to get all sentimental or sappy or whiny about them, either.  They are what they are and I can't do anything about what my before photos look like.  All I can do is work towards what the "after" photos will look like.  And let me tell you, it will be awesome.

Without further adieu, here they are.

I've also posted them on my progress page. I can't wait to see the after pics!

On the DigiFit front: I am happy to say that I figured out how to turn off the push notifications on my phone, which is nice and battery-saving.  Also, now that I have some more data, here's an update on the screens.

dashboard
The dashboard (above) shows your overall day-to-day activity.  Hovering over any will give you a small break-down, and clicking on it will take you to the workout details page.



Turning on the location services and logging an outdoor workout where you go somewhere will generate a map.  It's really neat - it shows you where you hit each mile marker and your route, and the iPhone measures pace and elevation, too! So I can get that data even though I don't have the FitBit.
 
Now I can use the neat combination chart (above), that shows heartbeats, pace and elevation stacked, which is a neat way to see how your body reacts to changes in pace and elevation.


The HR zones are only available on the mobile app, however, but they are a lot of fun! To the left is the zone breakdown for my most recent workout.  It was a3.3 mile jog that took approximately 50 minutes.



That about does it for me today, folks.  I'll post another update later this week.  Stay shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment