28 March 2012

38 Days + The Crown Diet

So only 38 days left. I'm a planner, so I feel like I'm not ready yet. There's so much left to do!  Part of it is that I can't do some of it until just before... like jeans shopping. That's going to take a whole day probably the weekend before... because I want to make sure they fit right. I'm losing weight, you know.

Speaking of, yesterday was another yucky day with my mouth.  My jaw was still sore all day and my tooth hurt, still.  Plus I've been having a hard time sleeping because if I lay on that side, it aches.

Anyway, I'm on the "Crown" Diet. wonder what that is? Well, I invented it.  Basically, just find the need to have a crown put in! Viola! Your mouth will hurt so much, you won't WANT to eat! Plus, you'll be so paranoid about popping out the temporary crown, that you'll stick to soups & smoothies & shakes! ha.

But in all seriousness, I don't mind it.  I really like soups and shakes. I'm only 2 days in, though. So we'll see how badly I start to crave "real" food.  People do juice cleansing's all the time, right? This isn't anywhere close. And I'm still getting my nutrients and calories in, so it's no big, as far as I'm concerned.

I didn't hit the gym on Monday or Tuesday because I just felt so awful (still). But it's definitely on the docket for today.  I'm going to try to go to Target AND the gym. Busy schedule, I know.  We'll see how that works out.

Stay Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment