30 March 2012

36 days, 25 work days, "3" pounds

So only 36 days... 25 work days left until Europe.  SO EXCITED.

I started a travel blog here: http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog/uniqueink/1/tpod.html

because I felt that Blogger wouldn't give me all the cool travel features that I wanted.  So that's pretty exciting.  I like it a lot!  The mobile app is really easy to use, too!

According to the scale (or as I like to call it, the "Scare-l") this week I lost "3" pounds.  I'm sure that's not true. Probably just a lot of water weight etc since I've been on a blended mushy diet.  But if I finish off the week with a 2 pound loss, I'll be SO happy!

Because you know what that means? That means only 8 more pounds to my goal! Yippee!!

And I didn't work out much this week, unfortunately.  But tonight I'm doing Yoga and tomorrow the BF & I are going hiking.  WHEE hiking!  Tomorrow should be really busy.  Hiking, then a hair cut, we have to get groceries, plus we're going out with some friends Saturday night.  Sunday I haven't figured out what I want to do in the AM yet. I'd like to do another hike (maybe?) or at least get up early and go to the gym. I definitely need to clean.

This weekend I'm going to post my first "Travel" blog -- it will be a lot of preparation stuff and probably some pictures of my bag, shoes etc. Just so I can get the hang of it, ya dig?

Anyway, cheers to Friday and a fun weekend! Stay Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment