06 February 2012

Yoga Is Hard.

So I attempted yoga again this weekend.  I know, I know... I can't expect that I'm going to be amazing in one go.  I did find it a teeny bit easier than last time, but I was doing a different yoga workout, too.  Overall, I think I like yoga, I just need to practice it more and eventually, as I get better, I'll enjoy it more.

This last week has been hell for my uterus. Seriously, it's been revolting hard core. I haven't hardly worked out at all because of it, except for the yoga, and let me tell you... I feel awful about it.

But I start boot camp tonight.  Rock Star boot camp.  Yes, I've done RS before... my Groupon for BCOR turned out to actually be for RSBC... so I'm pretty psyched!  I know I'll get a great work out with Curtis.

The only thing I'm not excited about is that my uterus still sucks today. But I'm determined to push through it. I need to!

In the Hot Pants department, I haven't been wearing them for the "that time of the month" reasons.  You could not pay me enough to put those on right about now. Seriously.  So I'm going to start my 2-week challenge over again within the next few days.  I'm excited to put them on again and kick some serious grass!

Other than that, things have been very mellow.  I finally got my federal tax return, so it's time to start booking the last few things for Europe!  All we have left is our high-speed train from London - Brussels, and a few other things like a hop-on-hop-off bus tour of London (with a free, Jack the Ripper walking tour!) and Keukenhoff outside of Amsterdam (the giant flower garden).

Wishing you all the best this Monday! Stay Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment