25 January 2012

Boot Camp #7 & #8 / 12 Report

The last few nights have been great.  I'm really enjoying the boot camp.  There are a few things that I'm not fully capable of doing, or that I hate doing, but overall I think it's a great workout and the time flies.  The people in the camp clearly want to be there, and I do too, for that matter. Whee!

I've just been plotting my workout schedule for the next 90 days.  The boyfriend and I are signing up for Premier Fitness' 90 day challenge.  I don't have any boot camps after mid march because Groupon hasn't featured any (sad-face!) so I'm not sure what I'll do.  I definitely want some kind of boot camp... but It would only be for roughly a month - a month & a half (because after that I go to Europe for 2 weeks).

I'm not sure if I want to spend 200 - 500$ (depending on which boot camp I choose) for a month and a half of classes.  I'm just going to have to consider my options.  I might try P90X, but I don't do well with DVDs, usually. I like the group-class atmosphere.

My eating has been on-point lately, too. Yay me! I'm really excited!  Every time I think about putting something in my mouth I think about Europe. It's a BIG motivator.  And I'm hoping that I'll be in much better shape by Europe, so that even after Europe I'll be able to continue my awesome eating & workout regime.  I mean, I know I can do this. I know it!

And I know something else, too:

Image from: http://believe-toachieve.tumblr.com/


Of that I'm certain, even though I haven't really seen any amazing results.... yet! I know I will see results and I know they'll be amazing.  I just need to keep with it.  I'm loving the way I'm feeling, though, so it should be pretty easy!  I just can't have any injuries.  Knock on wood.

Other than that, things are going really well.  Work is really busy, but I'm managing.  Working out is helping my stress levels stay low, too, which is nice.  I have a Bob Harper Yoga DVD coming in the mail today, and I'm going to be incorporating that into my workout schedule.  Yoga is something I've wanted to do for a while but I'm not comfortable enough yet to take a class.

Stay Shiny!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! You've definitely got something fabulous to help you stay focused! It's hard if you focus only on the scale for results, but I love that you appreciate the difference your workouts have made in how you feel, and that you're committed to sticking with them. Because it's that habit of fitness and eating right that will pay off. Congratulations!
    RyderB

    ReplyDelete