15 December 2011

Getting Back To It.

Ok, Ok, I know.  I've been REALLY lax lately. Sorry!
Life... you know? sometimes it get's in the way.  But what's important is that you deal with it and then get back into it.... which is what I'm doing!

The last month or so has been pretty rough. November was insane at work and now I'm the only one left in my department (for a billion dollar company, mind you).  But I'm not stressed about it any more.

The last few weeks I haven't had much time to get to boot camp, which is unfortunate.  Plus it's been cold and rainy, which isn't really ideal for an outdoor boot camp. 

My first groupon boot camp deal is almost up.  I only have about 3 more camps available to me.  Then I start a new one -- Ultimate Body Boot Camp.  It's a four week course, 3 days a week (Monday Tuesday Thursday).

Last night I sat down and wrote out my calendar for January / February to see when I'd be at boot camp and what else I'd need to do.... my schedule is FULL!  I continued on to enter in my next groupon boot camp -- BCOR Fitness, a 6 week program with unlimited camp's, so I can attend 4 days a week (Mon - Thurs).  I filled that out for the next 6 weeks, pulling me into 1/2 way through March.

Then I was excited, so I started to fill out what else I can do.  The days I don't have boot camp I'll be either having a rest day or doing a 30-day shred workout, or hiking or jogging.  I'm also doing a Push Up challenge.  I found this great app for my iPhone called 100 Push Ups.  Basically it's a program you follow that will work you up to being able to do 100 REAL push ups.  I'm pleased to say that I could do 4 REAL push ups (not girlie ones!) on my initial test =)

I'm curious to see how this program pans out :) it's just something fun to do, you know?
Anyway, my workout schedule for the next 3 months is FULL and I couldn't be happier!  I've still been eating really well and I feel pretty great, but I know I definitely need to get back in the game if I'm going to be 170 by the time I go to Europe in May.  

It's only 20 pounds or so, but I really only loose about 5 pounds a month, if I'm lucky.  Let's face it, I'm in the 100's... almost in the 180s.  It get's harder to drop the pounds when you get small like that, and even though I know I have a way's to go still...well, I'll be more than pleased if I can hit 170 by May! Considering I have 4 months to go, that's 5 pounds each month.  If I drop more than that -- great! If I drop less, well that's just how the cookie crumbled, but I am going to work hard to get there!

I'm re-dedicating myself, recommitting and re-kicking ass! I never gave up, I just lost my way, and now that I'm back on my path... well.... look out!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a tough but fun and challenging workout schedule.. should go a LONG way in helping you say bye to those 5lbs/mo!
    Go get em!
    seattlesims

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on re-dedicating yourself! Wow! You've really got a tough workout schedule set, and I'm sure that's going to help you reach your goals! You can do it!
    RyderB

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you have it all planned out! you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How smart to put exercise on your calendar as if it's an appointment. With that kind of attitude you're bound to get to 170 by May-even exceed that! Good luck, I look forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete