03 November 2011

Oh, For Geeze

So I'm feeling pretty good about how this week has gone.  I've been to boot camp, I've done a lot of walking, I've been eating within my range... I haven't really done any cardio, though.  And I know I need to.

Maybe I'm nervous, I dunno.

Also, I'm having a fat day. I HATE fat days. I don't feel awesome today, but that's ok.  I have boot camp tonight with Katie and I'm going to rock it!

I'm already over 10,000 words for my Nano novel - which is great, since my goal was 10,000 by Saturday... something I thought would be really hard to achieve.

I've also got a really good hike planned with the BF for Saturday morning.  Followed by shopping with my BFF for her birthday, which will mean lots of mall walking.  We're having dinner at Chang's that night, but I already know what I'm going to order.

Paleo is going well.  I'm full and I have tons of energy.  I'm still working on perfecting my snacks in the afternoon so that I'm not hungry by 4.30 pm.  I've discovered I love coconut milk.

Otherwise, all is right in the world.  I'm supposed to "start" late next week, but since I'm feeling bloaty and gross and fat today I'm hoping I start earlier.  I'd rather just get it over with. Bootcamp should cure the bloaty feeling, tho.

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment