30 October 2011

Sunday Stat Day & November Goals + Progress Pics

Well, shoot.
At one point, I was down to 194, but this morning when I weighed in I was feeling bloated and gross and sure enough, the scale said 196. [insert sad face here]

My measurements haven't changed, and since my last weigh in my weight changed, but went back up due to bloat, so essentially my weight hasn't changed either.

196 pounds
waist: 36
hips: 46
calf: 15
upper arm: 13
bust: 38
thighs: 22

total lost so far: 1.2 pounds
pounds to goal: 56

my monthly progress photo - no change from last time.


November Goals
lose 7 pounds
eat strict Paleo
don't skip workouts due to Nano


I suppose I should also add in there that I want to do more cardio, but 3 goals is about my limit.

This morning's hike was good. 4.5 miles and over 11,000 steps by 8.30 am.  Even though I technically haven't lost and I technically haven't had any change - I feel like my body has changed a little.  Not a lot, but a little.  I notice it in little ways.  So I'm hoping that I'll have a big change this month.  Especially with Paleo.

Gotta admit, it's only day 1 but so far I'm loving Paleo.  I've been slowly incorporating Paleo into my lifestyle over the last week, and as of today I am 100% paleo.  For lunch I had a bison burger (protein style - wrapped in a Bib lettuce leaf) and 1.25 cup of strawberries. Breakfast was 2 hard boiled eggs, a banana and 4 pieces of turkey bacon.  For dinner I'll have pork loin and cauliflower and zucchini, all of which are in my crock pot right now.

Seriously, I'm going to have pork loin for a month. lol

Anyway, I'm disappointed in my progress so far, but I just have to work that much harder.




No comments:

Post a Comment