04 October 2011

How Bad Do You Want It?

Here are my totals for yesterday:
Calories burned: 2317
Calories consumed: 1882
Deficit:435
Nutrition: Protein - 13%  Carbs - 57%  Fat - 30% 
Steps: 5,062
Physical Activity: 45 minutes
 
Not great. REALLY not great.  I mean... how bad do I want it?  really?  I want it pretty damn bad, but that doesn't reflect it.  Granted, every now and then you need a high calorie day to throw your metabolism off balance... to keep it guessing.  Just like every now and then you need a low calorie day for the same reason.
I'm not going to feel bad about it, though.  I'm just going to push past it.

Also, I'm feeling really irritated today.  I feel like nothing fits, like nothing will ever fit, like a fatty mcfatskins with big giant fatty rolls of nastiness.  My jeans don't fit right, my shirt doesn't fit right, I can feel my rolls and I just feel like everything is too tight.  I feel like sweat pants would be too tight today.  Yeah, it's one of those days.  I'm working past it though, trying to think happy thoughts.

Tonight is my first personal training session with my MetaFit pass.  I'll have another one in January or so.  I hope he actually gives me a workout and doesn't just try to sell me on the gym. =/  We'll see. I'm excited but cautious.

No comments:

Post a Comment