28 September 2011

Yay MetaFit Pass!

Here are my totals for yesterday:
Calories burned: 2397
Calories consumed: 1504
Deficit:893
Nutrition: Protein - 25%  Carbs - 52%  Fat - 23% 
Steps: 9,203
Physical Activity: 1 hour 17 minutes
My total deficit for the week so far is 2894 of 7000. Not too bad. I'm only a little over 100 calories shy.
Also, my MetaFit pass went into effect yesterday.  I got a super great Groupon - for $20 I get this MetaFit Pass, which lets me attend 30 bootcamps/classes throughout the valley (at participating locations) plus I get 2 free personal training sessions. It's a value of $400 and a super great deal.
I can only attend each class 10 times, some of them only 5 times (like the Yoga classes) and it doesn't expire until next March.  I'm pretty thrilled about this, to be honest. I'm going to try to get in for one of my free personal training sessions next week and then after that it's bootcamp, baby!  My coworker does a really awesome bootcamp that is participating in this so I'll get to attend that 10 times. WHEE!

In other news, it's that same coworkers birthday this weekend so I'll be hit with another temptation of bar food and drink.  I'm going to avoid it. Maybe have one beer.  I mean I'm still going but man, it's going to be tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment