25 September 2011

Sunday Stat Day

Here are my totals for yesterday:

Calories burned: 2772

Calories consumed: 1461

Deficit:1311

Nutrition: Protein - 15%  Carbs - 42%  Fat - 43%

Steps:11,036

Physical Activity: 77 minutes
Ok so I know I'm a little late writing this, but it's been a crazy day.  The BF and I went for a nice hike this morning, and we had dinner at America's Best Taco Shop last night with some of his friends (who I love, btw).
I'm officially down 1.2 pounds since last week.  I'm pretty happy with that number. It's not 2 pounds, but it's better than nothing! Especially considering that I was sick for 2 days.

This week I have my strength training routine mon-wed plus 30 minutes of cardio each day, then Thursday 60 minutes of cardio and Friday 45 minutes.  Saturday I don't know what I'll do, but Sunday will be another hike if the BF is up to it.

I'm pretty excited!  It's been a great week and I know it will only get better!  I made sweet potato fries to celebrate and I'm going to watch some BONES and read some tonight to reward myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment