26 September 2011

I Will, I Will, I Will.

Here are my totals for yesterday:

Calories burned: 2682 
Calories consumed: 1594 
Deficit:1088 
Nutrition: Protein - 27%  Carbs - 51%  Fat - 22% 
Steps:11,484 
Physical Activity: 1 hour 37 minutes
So, not too shabby.  My total deficit for last week was only a little more than 400 calories short of 7000 calories and I lost 1.2 pounds.  I'm very happy about that.  I started this week off right with an invigorating hike and a deficit of 1088, which is 88 more calories than necessary, which is definitely in the plus column.

"Stop saying I can't and start saying I am."

I'm hopeful for this week, because I want to maintain my weight loss.  I want to reach my goals.  I need to just keep telling myself I WILL I WILL I WILL because it's the only way I'm going to succeed.

Never give up, never surrender!  It's challenging, sometimes, when all you want to do is sleep, but I'm going to PUSH IT.  Because this week is PUSH IT WEEK and because I want to, because it feels good and because I'm worth it.
I'm considering getting a new scale.  Mine doesn't seem to be working properly, but I'm going to give it another week and see what's up with it.  Hopefully I don't have to get a new one because I really don't want to spend the money on that right now.

Today I'm having a yummy salad for lunch and I'll make healthy taco's for dinner... after my intense workout!  Strength training tonight (Burn Baby, Burn!) and then at least 45 minutes of cardio... and possibly a walk, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment