30 September 2011

Here are my totals for yesterday:
Calories burned: 2307
Calories consumed: 1620
Deficit: 687
Nutrition: Protein - 27%  Carbs - 42%  Fat - 31% 
Steps: 4,459
Physical Activity: 27 minutes
 
Not super great.  My protein was way better, which is always of the happy, but my fitness yesterday blew. I'm not even sure how I managed to burn 2307 -- 300 more than my BMR.  I didn't workout.

It was probably from setting up my coworker's desk for her birthday.  I blew up a bunch of balloons and hung them up.

I was just SO TIRED when I got home that I couldn't find the energy to do anything.  I reheated dinner even though I was going to cook food, I watched my Netflix and then I went to sleep.  Seriously.  I went to bed at like 8pm.

Tonight I have errands to run and strength training to do, then tomorrow I'm going to get up really early and go for a nice hike.  I'm hoping that I can complete the trail loop at McDowell Mountain preserve.  I couldn't, last time.  That would be quite the accomplishment. =)

Then Sunday is my official weigh in, progress pictures and measurements day for October. I'm hoping that I've lost at least as much weight this week as last week but we'll see. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment