29 September 2011

BOOYA!

Here are my totals for yesterday:
Calories burned: 2649
Calories consumed: 1262
Deficit:1387
Nutrition: Protein - 18%  Carbs - 52%  Fat - 30% 
Steps: 7,460
Physical Activity: 61 minutes
 
Can I just say, I love the biggest loser. No, for real, I LOVE THE BIGGEST LOSER!
Last night I was feeling BLAH and I wasn't going to workout, but then I knew I had the biggest loser in my Hulu+ Queue so I turned that baby on and BAM. I went from Blah to Yeah in sixty seconds! 

I watched 2 episodes, did my strength training and then hopped on my stationary bike for 60 minutes! YEAH!  I did modify my plan this week.  I was supposed to do strength training sun, mon and tues, but instead I'm done wed, thurs and fri.

I snuck a peak at the scale this morning, too and it said 195.2 - which is officially a whole pound down from last Sunday.  I'm hoping that the number stays that way for Sunday, or moves lower!  I have my official October weigh in, measurements and progress pictures this Sunday, too.

I'm planning a hike on Saturday.  Next week I've signed up for my first personal training session at a gym on the way home from my work.  I'm hoping that he actually does a workout with me and doesn't just show me around the gym for an hour.  We'll see.  I'm hoping I get more out of it than I'm expecting, but it is free.

Today I'm going to sign up for a bootcamp for next Thursday, and the week after that I'm already signed up for my coworker's bootcamp - which is supposed to be amazing.  I'm pretty thrilled, not going to lie.

And my BFF finally got the approval for the time off for our Europe trip - which means it's ON! Officially! I'm so excited!  But I only have 7 months to lose as much weight as possible... it's going to be a challenge, but I know I can do it!  I don't want to look back at pics of me in Europe and think "Wow, what a chubbo." ya know?  I want to be able to keep up with her and run around and walk all day and have energy!  So that is my motivation, my mantra.  "Europe - 7 months, 57 pounds"... and already officially 1.2 pounds down!

No comments:

Post a Comment